USAID Environmental Resources
Environmental compliance sites for USAID's other regional bureaus
- Asia & Near East Bureau Environmental Website
- Latin America Bureau Environmental Compliance website
- Europe and Eurasia Bureau environmental compliance website
- USAID Food for Peace
Agency-wide environmental compliance website
African environmental information
- Environmental Information Systems--Sub Saharan Africa (EIS-SSA) - A program sponsored by the World Bank and other donors, and administered by UNEP-Arendal, EIS-SSA stands for "Environmental Information Systems--Sub Saharan Africa." The site contains a number of resources
- FRAME - A knowledge-sharing for the Natural Resource Community. A USAID program aimed at supporting knowledge sharing within the global Natural Resources Management community. The program host an interactive website designed to facilitate knowledge sharing through online discussions and the sharing of documents and other resources through an extensive online library.
- Interational Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA) - An international professional association for EIA professionals. Listing of resources and training opportunities in EIA
- Capacity Development and Linkages for Environmental Impact Assessment in Africa (CLEAA) - CLEIAA is a regional African initiative of governments, donors and other partners, begun in 2001. The intent of CLEIAA is to "jump-start" the implementation of environmental impact assessment capacity development and linkage building in Africa.
- The Southern African Institute for Environmental Assessment (SAIEA) - SAIEA is a non-profit Environmental Trust, whose mission is to support sustainable development in Southern Africa through promoting the effective and efficient use of Environmental Assessment as a planning tool. The SAIEA site contains a number of resource documents